Posted by PromiseOne Bank in News
The 8th PromiseOne Bank Scholarship with Choson Foundation
Look Forward to the Future!
To encourage the academic future of students of the community, PromiseOne Bank and Choson Foundation jointly offering scholarship to 10 students.
- Who: High School Senior and College Student of 2022-2023 school year for schools located in Gwinnett, Fulton, DeKalb, Harris (TX) Counties.
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000.00 per person (Total 10 Students)
- Application for Scholarship
- Unofficial Transcript – If the student’s application is selected, we may ask that a sealed official transcript to mailed to us prior to the disbursement of the scholarship award
- 2021 tax return of student’s parent/guardian
- Essay – “What’s the most difficult challenge you’ve ever faced? How did you handle it?”
- Where to send complete application:
PromiseOne Bank Scholarship Committee
- Deadline: 10/21/2022