Posted by PromiseOne Bank in News
The 5th PromiseOne Bank Scholarship Offer
Look Forward to the Future!
To encourage the academic future of high school students of the community, PromiseOne Bank is offering scholarship to 10 students.
- Who: Junior and Senior Student of 2019-2020 school year for schools located in Gwinnett, Fulton or DeKalb counties
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000.00 per person
- Application for Scholarship [View/Download]
- Unofficial Transcript – If the student’s application is selected, we may ask that a sealed official transcript to mailed to us prior to the disbursement of the scholarship award
- 2 years of tax return of student’s parent/guardian and student’s required
- Essay – “The Person Who Influenced My Views”
Send to the application : PromiseOne Bank, Duluth Branch,
Attn: Scholarship Committee, 2385 Pleasant Hill Rd., Duluth, GA 30096
Application must be received no later than 10/11/2019.