2021 PromiseOne Bank Scholarship
Posted by PromiseOne Bank in News
The 7th PromiseOne Bank Scholarship with Choson Foundation
Look Forward to the Future!
To encourage the academic future of high school students of the community, PromiseOne Bank and Choson Foundation jointly offering scholarship to 10 students.
- Who: Junior and Senior Student of 2021-2022 school year for schools located in Gwinnett, Fulton or DeKalb counties
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000.00 per person
- Application for Scholarship [View/Download]
- Unofficial Transcript – If the student’s application is selected, we may ask that a sealed official transcript to mailed to us prior to the disbursement of the scholarship award
- 2020 tax return of student’s parent/guardian
- Essay – “Who Has Been Your Biggest Influence (or Inspiration)?”
Where to send complete application: PromiseOne Bank
Attn: Scholarship Committee, 2400 Pleasant Hill Rd. Suite 160, Duluth, GA 30096
Application must be received no later than 10/8/2021.